Finnish International School—Georgia (FIS) is the very first educational institution in the whole region of the Caucasus that implements the world’s best education system. The idea of launching a Finnish Model school in Georgia was initiated in 2018 by an investment and advisory company – Alliance Group Holding.
At Finnish International School – Georgia we create and promote an environment:
- where every individual has equal opportunities to learn and develop their personal skills, knowledge, and abilities for the future.
- that fosters a student-centred, individual approach to learning since different individuals learn differently.
- where making mistakes is seen as an opportunity to learn from.
- that encourages cooperation rather than competition.
- that is development-oriented and has devoted staff who are continuously reflecting on their performance.
- that places emphasis on pedagogical team development and academic quality maintenance.
- that values technology and innovation. The school will have a strong emphasis on building the students’ entrepreneurial mindset and skills.
Decision-making on partnership projects:
NGOs can contact us at any time with an idea. Required documents: business plan, market research, offer. It takes 1-3 weeks to make a decision
The Finnish learning model prepares students for modern life and develops all the necessary skills that a person needs to live in the 21st century reality.
The idea of global citizenship and Sustainable Development Goals will give students a vision of their importance in the world. Finnish International School implements these principles and helps students develop both practical skills and a strong academic side.