1. Who can participate in the competition?
Journalists working in Georgia can participate in the competition.
2. Terms of the competition:
- TV/radio reporting, print / online articles should be analytical and address current issues of corporate responsibility.
- The competition is open to all journalists whose material has been printed, published, aired from December 1, 2019 to July 20, 2020;
- One participant can submit several TV/radio reports, prints / online articles;
- The applicant must submit the text of the printed / online article in PDF format (technical characteristics: text must be in Georgian or English Language, font – Sylfaen, size 12, line spacing 1.5, text length should not exceed 1,000 words);
- The material submitted in the competition must be accompanied by the name of the media organization and a link to the published material; The name of the author, surname, contact information (telephone number, e-mail) must be indicated in the mail;
- In case of plagiarism, the contestant will be disqualified from the qualifying round.
- The deadline for submission of entries is July 20, 2020;
- The text can be sent only electronically to the following e-mail: [email protected]
- When sending, indicate in the subject line (“subject” field): “Media for responsible business”.
- The materials published by the applicants within the competition will be posted on the social pages of the organization, with the hashtag #mediaforresponsiblebusiness.
3. Evaluation criteria:
- Relevance to the topic and original understanding of the issue
- The material should offer the author’s finding and analysis
- Problem vision
- Analysis and argumentation
- Objectively reflect the topic
The winners of the competition will be awarded prizes in the following categories:
• The best TV / radio story;
• Best newspaper / internet article;
The competition is organized by the Georgia Network of SIDA / Global Compact with the support of the Government of Sweden within the project “Leadership for Sustainable Development in Georgia”.